How to lose weight quickly
Do you need to lose weight? Are you finally ready to get in shape, and want to get a jump start on your weight loss and health? I am going to tell you how to lose weight quickly and SAFELY!
First, if you want to lose weight and KEEP it off, skip the fad diets. Results don’t last and you want to create lasting health. If you start today, you can be well on your way to losing weight!
If you have a lot of weight to lose, you can safely lose about 1-3 pounds a week at home with a healthy diet and exercise. Any more than that, and results are probably not going to last and you maybe taking unhealthy measures. I know how appealing detoxes, fasts, and diet crazes can sound, particularly if you have a lot of weight to lose…but don’t get caught up in the hype. You can safely lose weight quickly, so let’s make a goal and lose that weight. However, let’s do it right so you set yourself up for lasting success. First, get your nutrition under control, then focus on adding in exercise.
My top tips for how to lose weight quickly and safely with nutrition:
• Start cleaning up your diet. Aim to eat protein and vegetables at every meal to help you feel full.
• Start drinking water! Aim for at least a ½ gallon a day.
• Start looking at food as fuel, before you take a bite ask yourself, “Will this make me feel good, give me energy, and make me healthier”. Try to eliminate sodas, fast foods, fried foods, and processed foods from your daily routine. These are things that have no nutritional value, and should be eaten as a once in a while treat!
• Don’t go hungry, and don’t skip meals. You want to keep your metabolism running high!
• Learn to meal prep! Check out my blog post on that here: http://www.starrfit.com/meal-prep-ideas/
My top tips for how to lose weight quickly and safely with exercise:
• Start parking farther away, take the stairs, walk while you talk on the phone, etc.
• Add in a 30 minute walk every morning, afternoon, or evening (better yet, all 3). This is not only healthy for your body, but a great way to refocus and calm your mind.
• Then, add in 15 minute body weight circuit workouts, 3-5 times a week. Set a timer for 15 minutes and do 4 body weight moves such as 5 pushups, 10 squats, 20 leg lifts, and 30 jumping jacks. Check out my IG page or Facebook for TONS of home workout videos to try!
• After you have mastered daily walks, body weight workouts, then add in some weight training! Not only is weight training great for weight-loss, but building muscle also helps you burn calories — even after your workout is done.
Follow these tips on how to lose weight quickly, and not only will the pounds start to fall off, but you will be creating lasting and healthy habits.
Need a quick, effective home workout plan to follow?? Need some extra motivation, someone to show you the moves, to support you along your program?
Join my next 21 day online boot camp starting September 28th. You will learn how to create lasting healthy habits, lose weight, and get into shape!
For more information, fill out the form below!