A lot has changed for me in the past year. I have grown my business, grown myself, and continue to build my brand as I work to help women every day. I am not only a personal trainer, but I am a #girlboss! It is so amazing to see my online boot camp clients reach success in their fitness goals. It is also amazing to work with women who are successful in all areas of life. I also help coach other women who want to learn how to build up a successful fitness business, start their own brand, and make a difference. I am part of #FitTeamInspire, a group of dedicated fitness professionals all working to help women all over the world reach their goals. To be surrounded by such amazing women all the time has really made an impact on my life, and I have started to see how of many of these women are so much alike. There are some traits I have noticed many of the successful women in my life all have in common.
1. They are CONFIDENT! These women are not scared to put themselves out there, to try new things, or to be themselves. In a world where social media has taken over, they are constantly putting themselves out in front of the masses, reaching out and not holding back. They own their lives, business, and their own brand. I think this is the first step we must all take to become successful women. Be confident, be YOU!
2. They are not scared to FAIL! In order to achieve great things, you must go out and try. Are you always going to knock it out of the park? No! Is everyone always going to love you, your ideas, and your brand? No! That is okay, just try anyways. You will always miss the shots you don’t take, so you can’t be afraid. I love the quote, “feel your fear and do it anyway”. Successful women will fail, but in the end they will conquer.
3. They know to be successful, they must be PERSISTANT! In order to make it to the top, you cannot constantly backslide or give up. You have to work hard every day, climb to the top, and never take no for an answer. You must stay steadfast in your mission, effort, and dedication to your dream. Everyday work to make yourself better, your family better, your business better. Don’t listen to negativity and always follow your vision. Hold strong successful women, your hard work will pay off.
4. Surround yourself with LIKE MINDED people. You are who your friends are….is kind of true. You are going to rub off on people, just like people rub off on you. So you want to be sure you are spending time with people who are raising you up, inspiring you, and pushing you to be better. Find a team, a mentor, or friends…people who are going to push you to go for it and not try to hold you back. Behind all successful women are tribes of other women who have our backs.
5. They make time for what matters MOST. Whether it is working out, eating healthy, or family time, successful women make sure to include the important things in life. They are taking time in the day to improve themselves with fitness, staying healthy, and getting in their own personal development. They are also making sure that they make family a priority before, after, and during their climb to success. Successful women know that in order to be truly successful we must make sure our families and ourselves are healthy, happy, and fit.
I am working hard every day to become a successful woman. I am always working every day to help my online boot campers reach success with their fitness goals. All these traits are things that they learn, adopt, and keep as they reach their ultimate goals.
Do these traits apply to you as well? Do you feel like you have what it takes to be successful in your fitness goals? What about in your life? Do you want to help other women and build your brand? What are you doing every day to make sure you reach your goals?
Come join me and my Fit Team Inspire for our team video call! You can attend the Team INSPIRE Training call tomorrow evening at 8.30 p.m. ET. We will be discussing best practices for Instagram Marketing and how we market for our own brands and businesses. Kelly Olexa, CEO of FitFluential will be the special guest and sharing her tips for promoting brands on Instagram. You will not want to miss this training call! You can get a feel for how we market our businesses in a holistic way, and learn more about joining our team!